The Bottom Line
Check Rates on Kayak
- Near the beach
- Less expensive than other Copacabana hotels
- De Luxe rooms have hot tubs
- Located on a quiet street
- No recent major renovations
- 79 guest rooms with A/C, mini refrigerator, cable TV, safety boxes
- Roooms from the 5th floor up have balconies
- One fully accessible guest room (Room 101)
- From the 12th floor up, rooms have a partial view of the ocean
- 24-hour room service and security
Guide Review - Windsor Palace
The Windsor Plaza comes up as a good solution for travelers who want to stay in Copacabana, near shops, restaurants, the beach and its New Year's Eve celebration, with standard comforts and for lower prices than those charged by Copacabana beachfront hotels.
The Windsor Plaza has 18 floors. Choose rooms above the 12th floor if you would like a partial view of the ocean.
On the terrace, there is a pool, a bar and a sauna, with an unobstructed view of the sea.
Rua Domingos Ferreira 6
Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Check rates on Kayak