Pacha, the legendary Ibiza-born club, is present in 28 countries, but has only beachfront club with a dance floor below sea level: the one in Búzios, Rio de Janeiro. Pacha Búzios spreads over 13,500 square feet and has two main areas: Club Pacha, with the main dance floor, and Sweet Pacha, a lounge on the upper level.
Opened in March 2008, the club is ready for New Year’s Eve 2010 and its second summer. The New Year’s Eve party will last 12 hours and feature DJ Sebastian Gamboa from Pacha Ibiza. Tickets cost R$450 (men) and R$350 (women) and include an open bar, a buffet dinner and breakfast.
However, the partying doesn’t start or stop there. The club has a special calendar for the holiday, with guest DJs and resident DJs Luca Di Napoli and Da Cat:
- Dec.26 - DJ Vitor Lima (SP) & resident DJs
- Dec.27 - DJ Paulinho Boghosian (SP) & resident DJs
- Dec.28 - Ibiza resident (to be confirmed) and resident DJs
- Dec.29 - Mario Fischetti (SP) & resident DJs
- Dec.30 - Ibiza resident (to be confirmed) and resident DJs
- Jan.1, 2010 - The Pacha family receives DJ Juan Diaz (Pacha Ibiza
- Jan.2 - Crossover Live (DJ Julio Torres and Violino Amom Lima)
- Jan.3 - Sambuca Sessions, DJ Dacat and percussion
Tickets for those nights cost R$100 (men) and R$60 (women).
Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
Pacha Búzios Address:
Av. José Bento Ribeiro Dantas 151
Armação dos Búzios - RJ