Sprawling swimming pools stand out as a signature trait of the top resorts in Porto de Galinhas. All of the resorts listed here feature some adapted rooms for guests with special needs and two of them are currently working in the all-inclusive system. Read more about each resort to discover which one could be your home away from home at this favorite beach destination on Brazil's northeast coast.
The most Polynesian of all Porto de Galinhas resorts, Nannai Beach Resort, at Muro Alto, features two kinds of apartments and three kinds of bungalows, decorated in an inviting style.
What Makes the Nannai Beach Resort Special:
- Designed according to sustainable principles
- Irresistible, honeymoon-perfect Premium Bungalows with their own pool and gazebo
- 6,000 square meters of swimming pools
- Many activities included in the price, from water sports to dance classes
One of the top Brazil all-inclusives, Enotel Porto de Galinhas impacts guests with an exclusive ambiance which makes the most of regional arts and crafts in a contemporary design.
Portuguese group Enotel is investing massively in the Porto de Galinhas enterprise, which should incorporate the Enotel Grand Vacation International by the first quarter of 2010.
What Makes the Enotel Porto de Galinhas Special:
- The Spa Enotel. The Spa Grotto offers a complete water treatment with algae, herbs and vichy
- Water sports, running trail, mini golf
- Baby Club and Kid's Center
The Muro Alto beach is the primal location for this resort with 202 apartments, suite and bungalows which blend beautifully into the surrounding coconut groves. A pioneer among Porto de Galinhas resorts, the Summerville boasts great swimming pools, saunas, and lots of activities for all ages.
What Makes the Summerville Beach Resort Special:
- Activities for kids and teens (dance classes, competitions
- Beautifully decorated bungalows with kitchens - the Wedding Bungalow is an island of privacy
- Lots of sports for all ages, including archery
The hotel offers 128 suites and 34 bungalows at the beautiful Muro Alto beach. Two restaurants serve from international fare to regional cuisine, and one of the two bars is at the center of the impressive swimming pool.
What Makes the Beach Class Resort Muro Alto Special:
- Hands down, its swimming pool, the largest in the Brazil hotel industry. It even has a diving area
- Small pets are welcome
- Daily recreational activities for kids and adults
- Soccer field
Serrambi Resort, bathed by two beautiful beaches at the southern end of Porto de Galinhas, was renovated and dropped the all-inclusive system after being sold by its former Italian owners.
Two bars and a restaurant serving dinner only are available.
What Makes It Special:
- All apartments have a private balcony and a sea view
- Kids' Club (ages 4-11)
- Kayaks, sailing and windsurf included
- Lots of recreational activities, from dance classes on the beach to a drama club
With 120 apartments (90 studios and 30 suites), the Marulhos Suites Resort offers resort comfort in a more affordable price range than its neighbors on Muro Alto Beach.
Among the leisure options are tennis courts, a mini soccer field, and a fitness center.
What Makes the Marulhos Suites Special:
- Activities for teens (including dance classes and luaus), kids and adults
- A large swimming pool
- A few rooms with bunk beds for large families (up to seven people)