Brasil Sabor ("Brazil Flavor", May 3 - June 3, 2012), the largest culinary festival in Brazil, highlights about 2,000 dishes from the country’s five regions.
Created as a joint project by Abrasel – the Brazilian Association of Bars and Restaurants, the Brazilian Ministry of Tourism and SEBRAE - the Brazilian Service of Support for Micro and Small Businesses, Brasil Sabor aims to promote the incredible diversity of regional culinary traditions in Brazil and bring local cuisine to the forefront of travel experiences.
Brazil Sabor 2012:
In 2012, Brasil Sabor is celebrating the Italy-Brazil Moment and the Italian influence on Brazil's cuisine.
Finding all the restaurants in the country that are participating in Brasil Sabor 2012 is easy:
- Go to the Brasil Sabor website.
- At the top, there are two drop boxes. First click on the one that says Estado and choose a state.
- The drop box on the right, which says Cidades, opens up. Choose the city.
- Click on the Exibir (Show) button to the right and you will see photos of the participating dishes for that city.
- Click on the photo for a page with information about the dish, the price and restaurant information.